Thursday 24th November 2022 | Manchester
in partnership with the FDA
Now in their twelfth year, the annual Women into Leadership conferences have established themselves as the key events for all those interested in seeing leadership opportunities for women enhanced. Women into Leadership 2022 will examine how female leaders, at any grade, can enhance their skills to become the leader they aspire to be.
This year's conferences will draw on feedback from previous Women into Leadership events, as well as discussions that took place at this years’ planning meeting. The conferences will offer hands-on advice and coaching on how to further develop your career in times of change. You will hear from inspirational women of all grades and levels, within and outside the Civil Service. You’ll discuss together how you can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure the Civil Service doesn’t lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders.
The benefits of attending Women into Leadership include the opportunity to:
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders (and future leaders) in the Civil Service and hear how to overcome them
- Hear from a diverse range of Senior Civil Servants, as well as inspirational leaders from outside of the Civil Service
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Design your own breakout session schedule, based on your own needs and aspirations
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Network with peers and counterparts from across Government who are also contemplating furthering their career in the Civil Service