Thursday 16 May 2024 | In partnership with the FDA
Now in its 13th year, the annual Women into Leadership conferences have established themselves as the key events for all those interested in enhancing leadership opportunities for women. Taking place in Edinburgh, the Women into Leadership conference will examine how female leaders, at any grade, can enhance their skills to become the leader they aspire to be.
The conference will offer hands-on advice and coaching on how to further develop your career in times of change. You will hear from inspirational women of all grades and levels, within and outside the Civil Service, discuss together how you can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure the Civil Service doesn’t lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders.
The benefits of attending Women into Leadership include the opportunity to:
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders as well as the challenges to future leaders in the Civil Service, and learn how to overcome them
- Hear from a diverse range of Senior Civil Servants, as well as inspirational leaders from outside of the Civil Service
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Design your own breakout session schedule based on your own needs and aspirations
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Network with peers and counterparts from across government who are also contemplating furthering their careers in the Civil Service
Register your place today