Thursday 26th August 2021 | Online
With menopausal women as the fastest growing demographic in the UK workforce, it is imperative that employers and managers are equipped to support their staff through the menopause.
Similar to mental health or maternity provisions, supportive frameworks and managers can make a significant difference to staff, increasing productivity and staff loyalty, as well as reducing turnover and absence.
Join us for ‘Supporting Menopause at Work’ to receive valuable insights from expert speakers into how menopause is experienced in the workplace, creating policies to support staff and training managers to ensure that the best outcomes are secured for your workforce and organisation alike.
On-demand video recordings of all sessions will be provided to delegates following the event.
- Learn how to ensure that menopausal staff and their managers are supported, to ensure that staff can do their best work
- Bring new, innovative ideas around creating a positive and menopause-informed culture in your workplace back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear from leading figures on adapting workplace policy and practice to ensure that constructive frameworks for supporting menopause are implemented in your workplace
- Earn a CPD certificate for your personal progression
- Enjoy an opportunity to network with expert speakers and your peers
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in creating an inclusive workplace, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; senior managers; consultants; trade unions, staff network leads and representative groups.
Public Sector rate: 1 Place £195 (+VAT) | 4+ Places £150 each (+VAT)
Corporate rate: 1 Place £395 (+VAT)
Charity rate: 1 Place £145 (+VAT)
Registrations can be made online here.
To request a manual booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda will be announced soon.