Thursday, 9th December 2021 | Online
Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority staff are over-qualified and underpromoted in workplaces across the UK. Consequently, neither organisations nor individuals are achieving their potential, with a cost of up to £24bn per annum for the UK economy.
With organisations being pushed to publish their ethnicity pay gap data, it is time to start addressing the disparities that exist in our workplaces.
There are numerous steps you must be taking to tackle race inequality and secure the benefits of diversity for your colleagues and organisation alike.
Join us for ‘Race to Equality: Supporting BAME Colleagues at Work’ to receive crucial expert guidance on how to foster a more representative workforce and create positive culture change at all levels of your organisation.
Note: We particularly encourage attendance from professionals who do not identify as Black or Asian or Ethnic Minority. The day offers a space for constructive and open discussion, and an opportunity to explore your role in enacting change.
On-demand video recordings of each session will be made available to delegates following the event.
- Learn how to remove the barriers to Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority employees' employment and progression in your workplace
- Bring new, innovative ideas around supporting Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority colleagues back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear from leading figures about fostering Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority employees' skills and potential
- Earn a CPD certificate for your personal progression
- Receive on-demand video recordings and speaker presentations for your reference after the event
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in supporting their Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority employees, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; line managers; health & safety officers; consultants; health services providers; trade unions and representative groups.
Public Sector rate: 1 Place £195 (+VAT) | 4+ Places £150 each (+VAT)
Corporate rate: 1 Place £395 (+VAT)
Charity rate: 1 Place £145 (+VAT)
Registrations can be made online here.
For booking enquiries or to request a booking form, please contact email@example.com.
The agenda will be announced soon.