Thursday, 9th December 2021 | Online
The benefits of racial inclusion at work are real and tangible; according to the McGregor-Smith review, increasing participation and progression of ethnic minorities could add up to £24bn to the UK economy each year.
With organisations being pushed to publish their ethnicity pay gap data, it is time to start addressing the disparities that exist in our workplaces.
There are numerous steps you must be taking to tackle race inequality and secure the benefits of diversity for your colleagues and organisation alike.
Join us for ‘Race to Equality: Achieving Racial Inclusion at Work’ to receive crucial expert guidance on how to foster a more representative workforce and create positive culture change at all levels of your organisation.
Note: We particularly encourage attendance non-Ethnic Minority professionals. The day offers a space for constructive and open discussion, and an opportunity to explore your role in enacting change.
On-demand video recordings of each session will be made available to delegates following the event.
- Learn how to remove the barriers to Ethnic Minority employees' employment and progression in your workplace
- Bring new, innovative ideas around supporting Ethnic Minority colleagues back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear from leading figures about fostering Ethnic Minority employees' skills and potential
- Receive on-demand video recordings and speaker presentations for your reference after the event
- This event is CPD certified, and contributes to your professional development
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in supporting their Ethnic Minority employees, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; line managers; health & safety officers; consultants; health services providers; trade unions and representative groups.
Public Sector rate: 1 Place £195 (+VAT) | 4+ Places £150 each (+VAT)
Corporate rate: 1 Place £395 (+VAT)
Charity rate: 1 Place £145 (+VAT)
Registrations can be made online here.
For booking enquiries or to request a booking form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda will be announced soon.