Tuesday, 22nd February 2022 | London & Online
Operating in a world which was not designed for you can present significant challenges. Neurominority staff and jobseekers are often disadvantaged by traditional systems which organisations have in place.
Failing to address these barriers puts your organisation at a significant disadvantage, given neurodiversity presents unique competitive advantages in the workplace. Talents associated with neurodiversity include an exceptional ability to spot patterns, increased creativity and problem- solving skills.
At ‘Neurodiversity at Work’, you will receive expert insight into different forms of neurodiversity (such as autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD) and the unique attributes associated with each. Through workshops, case studies, and personal perspectives, you will be provided with the understanding needed to create a neurodiverse workplace that enables both staff and business to thrive.
- Learn how to recruit, manage and support neurominority staff, ensuring that they have equal opportunities to progress and flourish within your organisation
- Bring new, innovative ideas on increasing neurodiversity in your workplace back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear from leading figures about how to educate staff and foster understanding of neurodiversity within your organisation
- Earn a CPD certificate for your personal progression
- Receive on-demand recordings of all sessions after the event
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in creating an neurodiverse workplace, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; senior managers; consultants; trade unions; staff network leads and representative groups.
Public Sector rate: 1 Place £295 (+VAT) | 4+ Places £250 each (+VAT)
Corporate rate: 1 Place £595 (+VAT)
Charity rate: 1 Place £245 (+VAT)
Registrations can be made online here.
For enquiries or to request a booking form, please contact email@example.com.
The agenda will be announced soon.