Thursday, 4th November 2021 | Online
Conversations around diversity and inclusive behaviours have changed radically over the past months and years, altering business agendas as well as consumer and staff expectations as a result. Organisations must get serious about advancing positive change if they are to attract the best talent, ensure that their staff can achieve their potential and protect their reputations for good business practice.
With this in mind, Dods D&I are offering a practical, immersive and comprehensive training day, to enable you to ensure that inclusion is consciously fostered and unconscious bias is overcome in your organisation.
This event takes a systemic rather than an individual approach to fostering conscious inclusion and addressing unconscious bias. Over the course of the day, expert speakers will guide you in interrogating how to examine and overhaul your recruitment and reward processes, and organisational culture, to ensure that all employees have an equal opportunity to flourish. Ultimately, you will ultimately come away with the tools and knowledge you need to create the necessary conditions for conscious inclusion in your organisation's culture, processes and practice.
Please note that video recordings of each session will be made available to delegates in the days following the event.
- Learn how to address unconscious bias in your organisational culture and your recruitment and progression practices
- Bring new, innovative ideas about addressing bias and barriers to diverse employees back to your organisation, with the insight needed to put them into practice
- Hear from leading figures in how to adapt workplace policy and practice to enable current and prospective staff to thrive
- Earn a CPD certificate for your personal progression
- Receive on-demand video recordings of all sessions, for your reference after the event
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in fostering conscious inclusion in their workplace, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; senior managers; consultants; line managers; trade unions, staff network leads and representative groups.
Public Sector rate: 1 Place £195 (+VAT) | 4+ Places £150 each (+VAT)
Corporate rate: 1 Place £395 (+VAT)
Charity rate: 1 Place £145 (+VAT)
Registrations can be made online here.
To request a manual booking form, please email email@example.com.
The agenda will be announced soon.