Thursday 8th June 2023
in partnership with the FDA
Now in its thirteenth year, the annual Ethnic Minorities into Leadership conference has established itself as the key event for those interested in enhancing the capabilities & leadership opportunities for Ethnic Minority Civil Servants. The conference & speakers will examine how Ethnic Minority individuals, at any grade, can continue to overcome barriers, build networks and become the leaders they aspire to be.
Drawing on the strengths of previous events, this year's conference will centre on driving professional development & change. It will offer hands-on advice, practical steps and coaching on how to adapt to new environments, expand networks, utilise opportunities effectively and further your career in times of change.
Attendees will hear from inspirational speakers of all grades & levels both within and outside the Civil Service. Plus learn valuable strategies on how to manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure the Civil Service doesn't lose momentum in recruiting, retaining and rewarding Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic leaders.
This event is CPD-Certified and will contribute to your professional development.
- Examine the barriers & enablers affecting your progression
- Receive hands-on advice & coaching for your professional development
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and competencies required to be a successful leader
- Hear from senior Ethnic Minority leaders on how to succeed
- Network with peers & counterparts from across the public sector also trying to further their careers
- Hear from inspirational speakers of all grades and levels from across the public and private sectors