Fri 29 May 2020
Resilient Management During COVID-19 | Q&A with our Expert Panel
The COVID-19 crisis has posed significant challenge to the way that we work, cooperate and lead. Fortunately, D&I best practice has valuable insight to offer in this period of upheaval.
With this in mind, we at Dods D&I gathered advice from several of our expert speakers in an online agenda, entitled 'Resilient Management during COVID-19', which you can view here.
In the weeks following our 'Resilient Management' online agenda launch, our expert speakers gathered together to consider this theme once again. In this Q&A session, we discuss specific questions pertaining to their original presentations and ponder the skills and qualities which will be essential in the 'new normal'.
A huge thank you to our speakers, Tony Vickers-Byrne, Julie Dennis, Emma Mamo, Asif Sadiq and David Pearson -- your considered contributions were wonderfully insightful.
- Julie Dennis, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Acas
- Tony Vickers-Byrne, member of the National Forum for Health and Wellbeing at Work and retired Chief Advisor for HR Practice, CIPD
- Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, Mind
- Asif Sadiq, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Adidas
- David Pearson, Inclusive Leadership Expert and former Director of Global Inclusion & Diversity at KPMG
View all news